Re: Russ Whitney's Building Wealth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gerald on January 26, 1999 at 18:22:59:

In Reply to: Re: Russ Whitney's Building Wealth posted by John on November 26, 1998 at 19:43:43:

: : : : Is there anyone out there that has paid and attended a 3 training class under Lorenzo? Is this a real hands on learning experience or a bunch of crap? Investing $1590 is no peanuts to the average 40 hour a week individual. Please respond.

: : : I agree that the $1590 is a lot to pay and thanks to this website
: : : I have learned most of the things I needed. The only thing I havent been able to find was the "Contract" that Lorenzo praised so much. Thanks to Christine and this website the $1590 that I saved can go to my first down payment.

: : : John

: : What a great site! I am a student and was very excited after watching a commercial about the Russ Whitney seminar and had considered attending one. I see it is pointless because I could never come up with that kind of money. Does anyone know if there is a way to enter this business basically with poor credit and very little (under 2k) money down? I assume I could save up that much. I have the motivation to learn and the brains but have no clue how to get started. I want to buy properties and fix them up, then sell them. I suspect much like the rest of you. I have only been searching for a few minutes but any ideas from someone who is not trying to sell me something but rather a little philanthropy would be much appreciated. I am so glad I didnt waste my time at a seminar thanks to the things I have read.

: Believe it or not Russ Whitneys book Building Wealth "Rags to riches" is a big help. at 13.99 (Media Play) was a great savings over the $1590 traing class... :-)

John, If you want to read a great great book get: Buy It, Fix It, Sell It, Profit by Kevin C. Myers. (easy to order at Amazon.com) You will not be disappointed. Gerald

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved