Re: Russ Whitney's Building Wealth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by danny on February 13, 1999 at 09:32:37:

In Reply to: Re: Russ Whitney's Building Wealth posted by Danny on February 13, 1999 at 09:21:28:

: : I have attended 3 of the 4 3 day seminars. The total package cost me $10,000. I have returned this investment ten fold.I do agree that the programs are expensive. you are taught the basics of real estate investing and then left to to go try it out. Like every thing else you dont get something for nothing and it has taken a lot of hard work and slim times to get where I am today. Although the initial investment was steep I have benefited from the courses. I am willing to offer any info I can that would help others get started in real estate without having to buy thousands of dollars worth of seminars or books and tapes.
: : : : : : : Is there anyone out there that has paid and attended a 3 training class under Lorenzo? Is this a real hands on learning experience or a bunch of crap? Investing $1590 is no peanuts to the average 40 hour a week individual. Please respond.

: : : : : : I agree that the $1590 is a lot to pay and thanks to this website
: : : : : : I have learned most of the things I needed. The only thing I havent been able to find was the "Contract" that Lorenzo praised so much. Thanks to Christine and this website the $1590 that I saved can go to my first down payment.

: : : : : : John

: : : : : What a great site! I am a student and was very excited after watching a commercial about the Russ Whitney seminar and had considered attending one. I see it is pointless because I could never come up with that kind of money. Does anyone know if there is a way to enter this business basically with poor credit and very little (under 2k) money down? I assume I could save up that much. I have the motivation to learn and the brains but have no clue how to get started. I want to buy properties and fix them up, then sell them. I suspect much like the rest of you. I have only been searching for a few minutes but any ideas from someone who is not trying to sell me something but rather a little philanthropy would be much appreciated. I am so glad I didnt waste my time at a seminar thanks to the things I have read.

: : : : Believe it or not Russ Whitneys book Building Wealth "Rags to riches" is a big help. at 13.99 (Media Play) was a great savings over the $1590 traing class... :-)

: : :
: : : John, If you want to read a great great book get: Buy It, Fix It, Sell It, Profit by Kevin C. Myers. (easy to order at Amazon.com) You will not be disappointed. Gerald

i have read the book and will try the techniques .call thei corporate office and ask questions

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved