Re: Russ Whitney's Building Wealth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jesse on February 15, 1999 at 11:16:26:

In Reply to: Re: Russ Whitney's Building Wealth posted by dawn on February 14, 1999 at 21:00:21:

: :I had seen Russ on t.v. and got excited about going to the seminar. But, once I got there...and they wanted $1599 for the 3 day class...I was wondering if it was a scam!! Why doesn't any one order the other program..."NO DOWN PAYMENT" I did. It only cost 3 payments of $59.99. It seems to contain the same information....for a lot less!!! Just wanted everyone to know that there is a cheaper program out there that has been in business for 20 years. Sorry I dont have the 1800 number for you to call but, I'll promise you that If you watch late nite tv you'll see it!!!!

F.y.i.
The infomercial running in my area describes Russ Whitney's "Building Wealth Process" being available for 3 payments of $29.95 plus s/h charges. 1-800-519-4646. It appears to be a complete course with on-site training videos. Russ claims it contains everything you need to get started and it's like attending the seminars. My son and I are considering this offer. Has anyone bought this course and tried it. I interested in any feedback anyone might have. Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved