Re: Russ Whitney

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ron on January 22, 1999 at 20:30:53:

In Reply to: Russ Whitney posted by Mona on January 20, 1999 at 14:07:27:

: I too attended the free 2 hour info seminer..It was not Russ but one of his employees representing his program..(of course he is a millionare he is home counting his money) LOL..anyway everything sounded GREAT!!! and exciting!!! until the end when he said it was $995.00 for the set of tapes and the book that goes with it, of course if you sign up for the 3 day class you get the info tapes and all included the price $3,790 'BUT' they had some grants for the 1st 9 people who sign up Russ was so nice to put up $2,200 of your TUTION.. LOL so you pay only $1,590 isnt that NICE...LOL I was really shocked I never dreamed it would cost so much money...I was expecting maybe $350-500 range..Now I am back to thinking about buying the Carlton Sheets program. $59.99 X 3. Does anyone have any info on CARLTON? P.S. in california Hud and VA does not have the no qualifing take over some one elses loans anymore those days are now gone.....MONA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved