Update: Robert A. Blair

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mac on February 27, 1999 at 15:01:50:

In Reply to: bobby b. blair posted by Mac on February 25, 1999 at 21:46:36:

Thanks for the response on my original inquiry on Bobby Blair and his real estate training workshop.

Yesterday, I had some info faxed to me from a Bobby Blair affiliated company and I am not at all satisfied that this is not a scam. I found out that the company will keep 15% of my $5K if I was not totally satisfied within a 45-day period. I'm going to go with my gut feeling and abandon this particular product/service.

Through one of these postings below, I'm now looking into another company's product/services that is selling software/text manual/online tutorial/etc. for ~$70. The website seems to be very informative. I noticed they provide a double guarantee. If their product is not profitable you get a full refund at any time...no questions asked.

Has anyone heard of this particular author? Bill Vaughn is his name and he's from New Hampshire....at least that's the name of the person and state where the payment is sent. I've included the website for your reference.

Thanks for your time.

Comments are greatly appreciated.

Mac
Sacramento, CA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved