Don't Waste Your Money!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark Sinclair on February 18, 1999 at 15:07:35:

First of all: Thanks for the creator of this web site. I make 35k plus a year at my everyday job. Like everyone else, i want to make lots of money. Russ Whitney and Carlton Sheets are con-artists. Don't spend a dime on thier programs. I've been checking these type of programs out for 22 days now in every spare moment i have. Atleast 5 hours a day. The programs may work if you are already well off, or have extremely good credit. Just remember the old saying," To make money, you must have money." It all sounds good on t.v. but without the MONEY, everyday people like us aren't going to get in. This is just my opinion, take it as you may. I wish someone would prove me wrong with hard, real life proof, but it won't happen. If you are persistent on "get rich quick" plans, why not try the one where you mail a dollar to 5 people on a mailing list?? that would be your cheapest way to "get rich quick". My advice is to spend a dollar a week on the lottery and hope for the best. Good luck to all how reads this, and remember: spend your money wisely.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved