Starting young is great.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lea Wright on January 24, 1999 at 08:54:48:

In Reply to: Beginning, is possible? posted by Jay Withee on January 18, 1999 at 21:17:20:

: Dear anybody that can help,

: I am an 18 year old freshman in college, and have read Russ Whitney's "Going from rags to riches with Real Estate." This book was so understandable that even I understood it, but there is still lots too know. My mom and I have talked about this and she thinks it sound like a plan too, she is an accountant so we can be a pretty good team. My main question is can a Young Adult like myself, make it in this kind of business. I mean with my mom getting the loans since I am in college, but doing the work during the summer, since I was told this doesn't have to be a full time thing. Can it work?

GOOD LUCK AND MUCH SUCCESS
I hope you have great success if your mom and you are partners and she has good credit and you go in together and it helps your credit improve since you basically have none. Eventually you can branch out on your own with your good credit established. My problem is that I've had some credit problems and unable to qualify for loans and as for lease options they want 5-10% down which is about 5,000 I don't have and they don't go for no money down and realtors are the worst as they don't comprehend that concept at all. I too will need to get a partner who not only has good credit and cash flow if we need it who may have the same program.
Good Luck
Lea in Denver

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved