Default Data and Seminars

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim Gibson on October 28, 1998 at 11:55:09:

I can't believe all of the hype about seminars. I know people that have spent thousands on seminars then never did a thing afterwards. County Records Research (800 664-2567) publishes Default and Trustee Sale lists daily for Southern California Counties (also by download) and they put on a free seminar for their subscribers. In addition, they offer subscribers free unlimited one-on-one phone consulting to get them through the process from start to finish. I met the people at CRR since I am a customer of theirs. Subsequently, I began writing specialized software for them and I now know them all pretty well. They are very successfull investors. You won't see them on TV. They provide an excellent service and have done so from the same location for 15 years or so. No fly-by-night stuff here. Anyway, they are the only service in So. Cal that include all the loans on each property, that's a MUST. Why not enjoy all the free stuff that goes with it. You will re-think the seminar idea.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved