Re: Trading places

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Teresa Sorg on September 11, 1998 at 08:53:12:

In Reply to: Re: Trading places posted by Christine Baker on September 10, 1998 at 23:14:28:


My parents own a home on a piece of property that is ideal, they are considering selling it to consolidate. We have told them we are interested in buying their home and they are interested in selling it to us. We would like to know if there is a way to buy their house and maintain their property tax. They bought the house in 1966 and it falls into the prop 13 law. Is this possible? I guess we need to sit down a talk with a real estate lawyer but before we shell out money for that I would like to see if this is a possibility.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Real Estate ] [ FAQ ]

WWWAdmin 2.0a © 1997 Matt Wright and DBasics Software Company, All Rights Reserved