Re: Real Estate Investment Clubs In N. California

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View All Postings ] [ FAQ ] [ BayHouse Main Page ]

Posted by Christine Baker on January 01, 1998 at 17:00:14:

In Reply to: Real Estate Investment Clubs In N. California posted by Jon Myers on December 11, 1997 at 11:46:00:

I recently attended Jim Little's new seminar

"Power Analysis: Maximizing Investment Returns with your Computer"

Jim did a fantastic job designing a great add-on to MS Excel (included with the $200 seminar fee.)

So, if you have any properties you did some research on, I wouldn't mind getting together with you sometime and plugging the numbers in.

While at the 8 hour seminar, I once again heard the remarks about this crazy Bay Area housing market that just makes no sense (financially.)

The seminar was in Sacramento and most of the attendees were from the Sacramento area and definitely pros.

BTW, this seminar is NOT for the beginner. I don't usually get involved with income property and it's been quite a few years since I took the classes. It took me a little while to get comfortable around APODs, GPM's and cap rates :)

However, no knowledge of Windows or Excel is required.

Maybe we can meet somewhere for a couple hours, send me an E-mail if you're interested!

Christine
c: Jonathan_Myers@cc.chiron.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View All Postings ] [ FAQ ] [ BayHouse Main Page ]